Start your engines......

By no means am I tech savvy.  I work in a small public library, I've had to learn to be my own tech person half the time.  I get credit for being MUCH more savvy than I am.  But I do admit that I AM NOT AFRAID!!!!  Of computers that is.  The technology changes daily and is so addicting and excites me no end.

Our wonderful CTLS presented 23 things, based on Helene Blowers work, the past few years.  I've been through it twice simply because I love the things I learned and figured that the second time I'd work with different options for each section......and as I said, technology changes so fast there was sure to be new tools the second time around.

I've now stumbled upon Beyond Two Steppin', right up my alley.  I took an old blog I had been messing around with, cleaned it out and will add back widgets and goodies as I find things that appeal to me.  Looking forward to this new venture!