Beyond Method 2

The second lesson is on home pages.  I've played with this for a while, kicked things around, created one on yahoo and an iGoogle home page.  I've created a netvibes account.  Have I found one to be everything yet?  No....but I honestly think I'm not quite giving them the chance I should.  It gets overwhelming all the things I can do and want to do. 

I've re-opened my netvibes account and watched Tine's Tips on Netvibes, setting up my account as I watched.

For library use, I'd like to experiment with making it usable for reference in our library primarily.  We are a small library and at our circulation desk we do it all, so I'd make a landing pad with our LIS, book sites we frequent often such as fantasticfiction.com, reference sites, links for school projects in our district, AR website.  My mind is spinning with the possibilities but I can see a staff account and a public account coming.  Thanks...more in my to do pile....but I love it.